Hello, I need a essay done for my Philosophy class. The essays prompt is how will I pursue a good life and make a lasting contribution in my life right now. The essay needs to have 10 quotes that I will list on the bottom of this description, which need to be used in the essay to incorporate how to live a good life and make a lasting contribution in my life. These quotes are from 2 books, “The Good Life” and “Lasting Contribution” by Tad Waddington. I will list the quotes which need to be used in the essay but please research about the quotes IF NEEDED more explanation about what they mean and How I can pursue a good life and a lasting contribution in my life?
Guidelines: Essay should be 8-9 pages double spaced, use one quote per paragraph and all the quotes should tie in with main question, how will I pursue a good life and make a lasting contribution in my life right now? Please explain specifically involving your own life and no plagiarizing from anywhere! If you have any questions while typing the paper please let me know!
Quotes (THAT NEED TO BE USED):
1. “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles.”
2. “Do not seek to have events happen as you want them to, but instead want them to happen as they do happen and your life will go well“
3. Caring is always characterized by a more away from self.
4. We should want more from our educational efforts than adequate academic achievement and we will not achieve even that meager success unless our children believe that they themselves are cared for and learn to care for others.
5. Virtue than is (A) a state that decides, B consisting in a mean, C the mean relative to us, D which is defined by reference to reason, E to the reason by reference to which the intelligent person would define it. It is a mean between two vices, one of excess and one of deficiency.
6. The goal you are trying to achieve is the final cause. There are two kinds: from the outside in and from the inside out. With the outside-in, you observe a problem in the world and seek to solve it.
7. One reason to believe that you can make a lasting contribution has to do with the way in which a small change can make a big difference.
8. Nevertheless, isn’t it possible that you will fail in your effort to make a lasting contribution? Of course. Contributing is difficult. But failure can be necessary condition for greater success.
9. Trying to make a lasting contribution is worth the effort, because it can teach you the value of doubt, help you to take ethical action, and give more meaning to your life.
10. I’ll seek to change the world fit my vision, such as by brining beauty into the world or the outside in.