Pick a topic that is of interest to you in the area of human behavior in fire. Conduct a literature review on the subject. Paper must follow APA 6th edition guidelines, must be at least 5 pages long, and must include at least 7 references.
If you are having an issue identifying a literature review idea, here are a few. You do not need to select one of these, but hopefully helps getting you brain going on it.
- Witness memory (Gorbett)
- Witness identification (Gorbett)
- Exoneration by DNA with positive witness identification (Gorbett)
- Analysis of witness statements (Gorbett)
- Witness information and bias (Gorbett)
- Surviving members of fatal fires and perceived normal reactions (Gorbett)
- The evolution of the understanding of waking sleeping children
- The geographic differences of HBiF research
- How a shift in gender norms changes our scope of knowledge in HBiF
- Child Fire Starting Behavior
- The evolution of premovement time understanding
- The effectiveness of emergency evacuation signage
- Fire alarm signals, what should it say?